Elvis Frog in Vegas slot is one of the awesome online pokies you can play in the BItStarz casino. If you are searching for Elvis Frog in Vegas free spins or Elvis Frog in Vegas no deposit bonus, keep reading, cause you are in the right place. Our Elvis Frog in Vegas review will tell you everything you need to know about this game.
Gameplay Elvis Frog in Vegas Slot
Here is one reason why Elvis Frog in Vegas is a fun option: it’s incredibly easy to play. The interface is very intuitive, so you can just sit down and start playing without any introduction needed, but here is a quick overview so you can feel confident that you know what you are doing:
- To start the game, simply press the spin button. That’s the big round button with pointers at the bottom of the screen. And that’s it - see where your luck takes you.
- Before you start you might want to choose the bet amount. You’ll find the “total bet” setting at the bottom left of the screen.
- The bet amount ranges from 2.5 to 25 credits. The more you bet, the more you win! But the right choice will depend on your budget, as you probably don’t want to bet all your credits at once.
- Once you get comfortable with the game, check out the autospin option (right next to the spin button). You can select how many rounds you want played automatically (from 10 to infinity); or you can go into the advanced settings and set up the rules for autoplay.
- The gamble round. Once you get some matching symbols on a winning line, the total win will show on the bottom of the screen, and another option will appear. Next to the spin button you’ll notice a card symbol is a cash symbol. Clicking the card symbol opens the gamble round that gives you a chance to double or quadruple your win (more about that in the next section).
- Elvis Frog in Vegas is a 5x3 pokie with 25 paylines. The game is not adjustable so you cannot choose the number of paylines you want to bet on: it’s always 25.
There is a bonus round and free spins too, but we’ll talk more about that in the next section.
Elvis Frog in Vegas Paytable
This table shows you all the pictures that are present in the Elvis Frog in Vegas game. The numbers quoted are the maximum amount you can win - that is if you bet 25 credits. If you choose a smaller bet the win will be proportionately lower.
As you can see, there are plenty of options to win, but that’s not all! The game is also full of bonus features to keep you on your toes.
What Bonuses Will I Get?
These are the bonus features in the Elvis Frog in Vegas game:
Wild Symbol: Elvis Frog
Elvis Frog is the real wild card! This symbol will replace any other thus greatly increasing your chances of winning. Note that the Elvis Frog does not replace the Elvis Star. It also does not stand in place of coins.
Scatter Symbol: Elvis Star
The green Elvis Frog Star gives you free spins! But, it doesn’t follow the regular winlines. Instead, you’ll need three stars that fall into the first, the third, and the fifth reel. During free spins, if you get more stars in the right spot, you get more free spins. The process is unlimited if you are lucky enough.
Free spins also activate the blazing reels feature which merges the reels 2 - 4 into one.
Coins & Jackpots
If you’ve only started playing the game, you might have noticed that coins don’t seem to do anything. Well, most of the time they don’t, but when you get 6 coins anywhere on the screen during one spin, a bonus game is activated. This is a coins-only bonus game where collecting more of them gets you more $$$.
During the coin respin round you’ll also get the chance to hit the jackpot. When you see a coin that says Mini Jackpot or Major Jackpot - that’s it! For the Main Jackpot (the biggest win possible), all slots have to be filled with coins.
As mentioned before, with every win you can activate the Gamble Round. Guess the colour or the suit of the card to double or quadruple your win. Risky, but it pays off!
How to Play to Win Real Money?
The first step to winning real money with pokies is to selct the right pokie. Is Elvis Frog in Vegas a good option? Well, first of all, this is a game with a high Return to Player (RTP) rate of 96%, which is a good sign. Moreover, the volatility of this game is medium to high (depending on how you choose to play it), so that means there are real chances to win real money, but it’s not guaranteed.
In order to get the maximum out of this online pokie, we recommend you try the demo games first until you get a feel of the options. Study the paytable too, and you’ll quickly get the flow of the game.
Elvis Frog in Vegas is an adorable pokie. The adorable Vegas team, the Green Frog, the upbeat atmosphere, and the colourful wins and bonus rounds will transform you into another world. It’s a game that’s very easy to play and you can choose how much you bet to make it as low (or high) stress as possible.